- Soil as a production factor should be maintained and improved
- Account taken of orderly game biotope management
- Maintenance and encouragement of maximum biodiversity
- Implementation of the PEFC forest management principles
- Use of the natural resources owned by the business
Woodland management is planned and organised by highly qualified forestry personnel. Alongside natural restocking, around 80,000 to 100,000 LIECO container seedlings are planted each year. In order to ensure environment-friendly forest management for the future, there is a need for a comprehensive network of forest roads. Due to the steepness of the terrain and for ecological reasons 75% of the wood is harvested by cable crane.Ecology
All forestry measures take account of the site's natural conditions. The aim is to create optimum circumstances for plant growth. To this purpose, methods are selected that have a positive influence on the environment. This secures the ability of the forest soil to provide sustained growth for the future.